Helping College Students Obtain Visas

U.S. schools offer an unusual breadth and range of educational opportunities, and hundreds of thousands of students from overseas apply to study here annually. At the Wilmington, Delaware, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, immigration law firm of Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC, we help students with all student visa-related legal issues.

We can help at the time of your initial application. We help students who wish to study in the United States at all levels, from English as a Second Language (ESL) programs to doctoral programs at national universities. Since 2003, we have helped hundreds of students obtain the F-1, F-2, J-1, M-1 or H-3 visa they need to study here.

We can also help you if you wish to transition from your student visa to a business visa. Our work visa practice ensures a smooth transition for students wishing to remain in the United States to work or to immigrate.

In addition to application and transition processes, we can help if there is a problem with your student visa. We help with student-related immigration problems such as:

  • Reinstatements and changes of status
  • Maintaining your status
  • Deportation proceeding

We can help you if you took a semester off from school and face maintenance-of-status issues. We can help if a marriage, job or investment requires you to change your status. And we can work to help you keep your student status if you face issues at your school regarding enrollment, expulsion or tuition. For experienced legal help regarding your student visa or any other immigration issue, contact our firm.

Contact Us

If you have questions regarding student visas, contact Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, charge reasonable and competitive rates, and will credit our small consultation fee back to you if you hire us.

Our lawyers and support staff speak a broad range of languages, including Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Arabic, Italian, Urdu and Gujarati. To contact us, call our Delaware office at 302-225-2734 or our Pennsylvania address at 610-664-6271.