Immigration Overview

Do you wish to help immediate or extended family members join you in the U.S.? Do you wish to enter or remain in the U.S. as a student or skilled worker? Or do you have questions regarding steps you can take to avoid deportation or removal?

The attorneys at Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC, help individuals navigate America’s complex and confusing immigration laws to accomplish their immigration goals. Since 2003, we have helped clients obtain:

Do you wish to apply for a visa extension? Do you need help regarding deportation hearings? Are you interested in changing your immigrant status? Do you seek asylum and refugee status for your family?

Our attorney team and support team provide experienced legal services and caring, diligent client services. We have helped hundreds of individuals and families remain in the U.S., work here, study here and reunite here.

Experienced Immigration Help For American Businesses

We also work with small, medium and large businesses gain permission to hire the overseas talent they need. Do you need to hire individuals from overseas for specialized skills, training or internal transfers? We can help you obtain H-1B, H-3, L-1, E-1, E-2, EB, I-140, H, L and O visas, I-485 petitions and green cards. For experienced immigration legal help, contact our firm.

Contact Us

If you have family, work, student, investor or business immigration questions, contact Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, charge reasonable and competitive rates, and will credit our small consultation fee back to you if you hire us.

Our attorneys and support staff speak a broad range of languages, including Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Arabic, Italian, Urdu and Gujarati. To contact a lawyer, call us at our Delaware office at 302-225-2734 or our Pennsylvania address at 610-664-6271.