H-1B: Specialty Occupation Visa

An H-1B visa, also known as a specialty occupation visa, allows U.S. employers to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations on a temporary basis. If you are an employer in the following fields, you can help your employees obtain a specialty occupation visa:

  • Accountant
  • Computer programmer
  • Database administrator
  • Fashion designer
  • Dietician
  • Hotel manager
  • Human resource manager
  • Investment analyst
  • Market research analyst
  • Teacher
  • Interior designer

The immigration attorneys at Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC, have significant experience assisting small and medium businesses, as well as individuals, with their needs in hiring non-U.S. citizens. Contact our law offices in Delaware and Pennsylvania. We assist clients in the communities of Wilmington, Delaware, and Philadelphia, Bethlehem, Allentown and Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Specialty Occupation Nonimmigrant Visa

The H-1B, as well as other business immigration visas, has become increasingly difficult to obtain because of the concerns about greater competition in the job market during tough times. The economy has tightened the opportunities for employees working in specialty occupations to gain U.S. employment with the H-1B visa.

We will do what we can to make the visa process effective and efficient. The sooner you speak with us, the faster we can answer your specialty occupation visa questions and begin filing your application. If you do not talk with a lawyer when you file the H-1B visa, you may get lost in the paperwork and the lengthy, drawn-out process.

Contact Us

If you have questions about visas and immigration law contact Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, charge reasonable and competitive rates, and will credit our competitive consultation fee back to you if you hire us.

Our lawyers and support staff speak a broad range of languages, including Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Arabic, Italian, Urdu and Gujarati. To contact us, call our Delaware office at 302-225-2734 or our Pennsylvania address at 610-664-6271.