Strong Legal Defense In Deportation/Removal Cases
In some cases, aliens deported by the U.S. are never allowed to return to the country. More commonly, deported aliens are ineligible to return for up to five years.
If you face deportation from the U.S., the immigration law firm of Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC, can help. Our five-member lawyer team has helped individuals successfully fight deportation and removal proceedings.
Are you or a loved one threatened with deportation? You are entitled to legal representation. Call us at our Delaware office at 302-225-2734 or our Pennsylvania address at 610-664-6271 for experienced legal help.
Threats of deportation can result from a range of circumstances. Common situations leading to possible deportation and removal include:
- Conviction for certain crimes, including theft and drug crimes
- Overstaying visas/visa expired
- Entering the country illegally
- Using fraudulent or falsified documents, or providing material misrepresentations to enter the country
- Entering a marriage fraudulently to gain entry into the country
- Assisting, encouraging, aiding or abetting others to enter the country illegally
- Engaging in any activity that endangers public safety or creates a national security risk
- Violating any other U.S. immigration law
- Domestic violence
- Errors in the visa and immigration procedures
- Voting while being a green card holder (Be aware that having a green card does not grant you the right to vote!)
If you face deportation, do not risk removal by handling your case without legal help. Complications with filing for an extension, deadlines and other issues can rapidly lead to immigration and deportation proceedings and the real threat of long-term and permanent deportation.
We can file information required by appropriate courts, prepare your defense and appear at all hearings up through your immigration court hearing. We can also handle your appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals, a federal court and Supreme Court.
Even minor crimes and unintentional immigration errors can quickly lead to deportation. For example, we have helped many clients who risked being deported because they voted while being green card holders. If you face deportation, contact our firm for compassionate and skilled legal help.
Contact A Deportation Defense Attorney
If you have questions regarding deportation and removal defense, contact Hogan & Vandenberg, LLC. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, charge reasonable and competitive rates, and will credit our small consultation fee back to you if you hire us.
Our attorneys and support staff speak a broad range of languages, including Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Arabic, Italian, Urdu and Gujarati. To contact us, call our Delaware office at 302-225-2734 or our Pennsylvania address at 610-664-6271.