How To Prepare For Your Consultation
Here are a few pointers:
- Be sure to bring all immigration documents with you to the Consultation. For example, if you have ever filed anything with INS, USCIS, ICE, or had contact with immigration, please bring the papers and forms you received. This helps us to understand you and your immigration issue.
- If you will be consulting with us about obtaining lawful permanent residence (the “greencard”) for a fiancée or spouse, and he or she is in the United States, you should consult with us together. It is helpful to have all interested parties involved from the beginning. If your spouse or fiancé(e) is outside the USA, we are happy to allow them to join the consultation via skype or phone.
- We are a “family friendly” office. If you bring your child or children to the consultation, we’re happy to provide them with toys to keep them happy while we explore your immigration issue.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. This will help ensure interviews start on time. We do our best to start Consultations on time and complete them within the 1 hour allotted.
- At Hogan & Vandenberg, we understand your time is valuable. If your wait is 30 minutes or longer, your Consultation fee will be reduced by 50%. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a wait of longer than 30 minutes is expected, you will be given the choice to wait, to go out to lunch or coffee while you wait, or to reschedule for a free consultation at another date in light of your inconvenience.
- Consultations will be kept to one hour; if additional time is needed for a consultation, a follow-up consultation will be scheduled. This will be most fair to all potential clients who are waiting.
Ready to schedule your consultation? We are happy to schedule a Consultation with you at your convenience.
- Please complete your Intake Form and provide it to us prior to the interview, if possible. You may download the Intake Form below, and email it us at [email protected]. If you are unable to download it, contact us so we can send it to you via email, fax, or mail. You may pay the Consultation fee prior to or at the conclusion of the interview (we accept credit cards, checks, money orders and cash)
- Please contact the appropriate office for your Consultation: Philadelphia (610-664-6271) or Wilmington (302-225-2734). You may schedule a consultation In Person, by Phone, or via Skype.
- For directions to our office in Philadelphia, click here and for directions to our office in Wilmington, click here