Covid 19 Update
To our clients and friends: We are thrilled to announce that as of June 8, 2020, our offices in Philadelphia-PA and Wilmington-DE are open for in-person consultations with new clients.
We are instituting safety guidelines to protect our clients and employees:
- Please wear a mask for your visit. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one.
- When you enter the office, please use the hand sanitizer at the front desk to disinfect your hand and cell phone.
- The Front Desk Paralegal will take your temperature. If you have a temperature above 100.4F/38C, you will be asked to go home and we will reschedule you for an appointment after 14 days. Of course, if you feel sick, please do not come to the office – just let us know, and we will be happy to reschedule you to a day you are feeling better.
- No more than 2 persons will be allowed in the waiting area and conference room at the time of consultation.
- To keep everyone safe, we will sanitize our common areas before and after every consultation.
For more information about our new guidelines, please contact our offices at 610-664-6271 (PA) or 302-225-2734 (DE). We will be happy to assist you and make this experience positive and safe. We are looking forward to meeting you!